Sunday, May 19, 2013

Last Week of School!!!!!!!!! :)

This is the last week of school for our school. I wonder what teacher I will get. Hopefully, Mrs.Hall because  my friend, Marley told me she won't yell. But I will probably warm up with the teacher I get, I always do... well so far. I will miss my teacher, Mrs. Bretzke she makes every thing interesting. But she ALWAYS want you to pay attention. She always says " practice your math facts!!." So I'm planning to do exactly that. It will be really funny and exiting if Ethan or Jonah gets Mrs. Bretzke. I'm think that Fifth grade will be hard. In that grade you have to choose a famous person and do a lot of stuff, including making a board. I think I'm going to do someone cool and whose first name is Elizabeth. I am so exited for Summer on the eighth I will be heading California. But I am also sad because  my B.F.F's birthday party is then. :(   Every Day will feel like a Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. WE hope you get a great teahcer next year too! Shayla still has 4 weeks of school left! You guys get out early! We can't wait to see you in California!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't have any trouble finding an awesome famous person named Elizabeth to do your project on. Your only problem will be narrowing down all the options! Great choice. We're sure looking forward to seeing you in June!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Woo Hoo! Summer time. Hope it is a wonderful time. When I was younger I especially loved to swim and I think I watched too much t.v., too. The swimming was the best. So neat you have a pool :) I guess that is great in Arizona!

    ReplyDelete