Sunday, April 14, 2013

Studio C :)

I love Studio C ( the T.V show on B.Y.U. T.V.). It is SO funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the next episode! Here are some of their names, Matt, Malory,Whitney,James, Stacey,Jason, Adam,and Spencer. My favorite episode is Season 2 episode 1 it was hilarious! :) The Drivers ED teacher was being SO dramatic and don't forget funny! This week is AIMS( Arizona Instrument to Meet Standards) and I start on Mon. and the next episode is made but I have to watch it after school and Piano! I hope you will watch it too! I won't forget the part when Jeremy says he cries around beautiful women!!!!! Ha Ha!, :).  ...... What is your favorite T.V. show????????

7 comments:

  1. Elizabeth, my favorite tv show is also Studio C- you have great taste! I love good, clean humor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fox and I were just watching this last night--but we have only seen clips on Youtube. I like the Blind Date clip--when the girl goes out with Voldemort and he says, "I'd like Snake Milk." And the waiter says, "Uh..." And he says, "Root beer would be fine." It made me laugh! I love your blog, and Coco loves beanie boos too. She has Wishful the unicorn. Love you! ~Aunt Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that part too it was VERY funny. Love~ Elizabeth :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Studio C is one of my favorite shows. But I watch it on youtube XD I haven't seen taht episode yet, but I like the one that makes fun of James Bond. I think it's call Weighty Matters :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool. But I have never watched that one.

    P.S. I have just finished " The Half Blood Prince" ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Elizabeth! I love watching studio c too! We have only seen 1 and 1/2 episodes, but we really enjoyed them! My mom was once laughing so hard, she was almost bending over, and she hit her nose really hard on the chair that was in front of her!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great!! Sorry about the nose thing though

    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete